Criminal Defense Overview
Kane County Criminal Defense Lawyer
At Zuelke Law Firm, we focus exclusively on criminal defense law. As assistant public defenders, we represented thousands of people in criminal proceedings. We continue to defend people charged with crimes as defense attorneys in private practice. Our attorneys believe that everyone is entitled to a skilled, vigorous defense, no matter the charge or the evidence presented against them.
Are you in need of an experienced criminal defense attorney? Contact our firm today to schedule a free consultation.
Areas of Practice
The attorneys at Zuelke Law Firm represent people charged with the following:
- Crimes of violence, including armed robbery and home invasion
- Murder and reckless homicide, including attempted murder
- Gun and weapons charges, such as possession of a firearm without a FOID card (Firearm Owner's Identification)
- Domestic violence, such as violation of an order of protection (restraining order)
- DUI / DWI / drunk driving, including driving under a suspended license after a DUI conviction and information about rescission hearings
- Traffic offenses, including driving under a suspended license, reckless driving and more
- Drug charges, such as possession of cocaine with intent to deliver
- Sex crimes, including criminal sexual assault
- Internet and cyber crimes, including possession of child pornography and identity theft
- Juvenile offenses, such as vandalism and shoplifting
- Theft and property crimes, including bad checks, larceny, and auto theft
- Parole and probation violation
If you have been charged with any crime, or believe you are about to be charged, contact our law firm right away. We can be reached by phone at our St. Charles office (630-444-0200) or our Aurora office (630-906-7360.) We offer free initial consultations.