Sex Offenses - Kane County, Illinois Criminal Defense Lawyers
If you are looking for defense lawyers with experience in sexual assault or sexual abuse cases, attorney Donald Zuelke has a substantial record defending people accused of sex crimes. At the Zuelke Law Offices we have represented people charged with:
- Sexual assault
- Aggravated criminal sexual assault
- Predatory criminal sexual assault
- Criminal sexual abuse and aggravated criminal sexual abuse
- Forcible rape
- Child pornography
- Indecent solicitation of a minor
- Indecent exposure
- Criminal sexual abuse (statutory rape)
- Possession of pornography
- Public indecency
If you have been accused of any sex offense and are looking for a criminal sexual assault defense attorney, call attorney Don Zuelke for a free consultation about your case.
Consequences of a Sex Crime Conviction
Individuals convicted of sex crimes may face severe consequences. Some sentencing possibilities for those convicted of sex crimes are:
- Mandatory prison sentence upon conviction
- Life in prison without parole
- Mandatory registration with the police as a sex offender for at least 10 years (and up to life under some circumstances)
- Information made available to the public over the Internet
- Restrictions as to where a person can live, work, or even where the person is allowed to be present
- A non-citizen who is convicted of a sex offense can be deported and permanently prohibited from re-entry to this country.
Because the consequences of conviction are so severe, it is critical that anyone charged with, or under investigation for a sex crime contact a lawyer immediately. A person charged with or even under investigation for, a sex offense should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney before discussing the charges with anyone else. Anything you say to anyone other than your attorney can, and probably will, be used against you in court if you are charged with a sex offense.
At the Zuelke Law Offices we provide a vigorous and non-judgmental defense to accused sex offenders during legal proceedings against them.We also handle Internet and cyber crime cases.